The reports a group of Senate Democrats, the usual suspects, have introduced a gun control bill into the Senate hopper.
Briefly quoting the Examiner report linked above:
The bill — sponsored by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and other Senate Democrats — would make it illegal to sell more than 200 types of semi-automatic weapons as well as magazines holding more than ten rounds of ammunition. The proposal would also ban devices that ramp up firing speed, such as the bump stock used in the Las Vegas shooting last month.
We believe those who trry to break the Constitution deserve recognition, and here is a list of the usual suspect Senators who must either run or retire in 2018.
1. Baldwin, Tammy – (D – WI) *
2. Brown, Sherrod – (D – OH)
3. Cantwell, Maria – (D – WA)
4. Cardin, Benjamin L. – (D – MD)
5. Carper, Thomas R. – (D – DE)
6. Casey, Robert P., Jr. – (D – PA) I
7. Donnelly, Joe – (D – IN)
8. Feinstein, Dianne – (D – CA)
9. Gillibrand, Kirsten E. – (D – NY)
10. Heinrich, Martin – (D – NM)
11. Heitkamp, Heidi – (D – ND)position neutral
12. Hirono, Mazie K. – (D – HI)
13. Kaine, Tim – (D – VA)
14. King, Angus S., Jr. – (I – ME)
15 Klobuchar, Amy – (D – MN)
16. Manchin, Joe, III – (D – WV)
17. McCaskill, Claire – (D – MO)
18. Menendez, Robert – (D – NJ)
19. Murphy, Christopher – (D – CT) I
One of these highbinders, New Jersey’s Menendez, is currently on trial for corruption and may not have the option. North Dakota’s Heidi Heitkamp has generally avoided voting for gun control, but is a Democrat and will be forced to vote to limit gun rights if so ordered.
Otherwise, each of these has richly eared forced retirement, and we owe every effort to force retirement to ourselves and our descendants.
We have less than a year, so let’s roll.